Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For Rent


I wanted to post this in case anyone is looking. One of the rentals I take care of is suddenly available for rent so if your interested or know someone who might be call the number below. This place is super nice and only a year and half old. It's a three bedroom two bath, downstairs unit, and it's across the road and down a little bit from the PCC. This is the add:

Available Immediately

    150 ft to Ocean ,Washer & Dryer

    Dishwasher, Side by Side Refrigerator

    Travertine Floors, 9 ft Ceilings

    Maple Glazed Cabinets, Double Sink Vanity

    Ceiling Fans, Free Internet & Cable

$1900/mo $1500 Deposit

Tenant pays Utilities

No Smoking & No Pets

Call 808-382-4460

6 comments:

Jennelle said...

I Wish.

ashley said...

yea, i wish too.

Koren Crosby said...

Is this RoxAne's place?

Chet said...

sign me up...

Stephanie said...

sign me up! (in march...when our lease is up for renewal) oh well. :)

stef j. said...

hmmm.... savings/better living space. toss up.

savings wins by a hair.

this place looks amazing!