That is so cute!! I love hearing little kids sing I am a child of God. When Brylie used to sing it she would get stuck on Lead me guide me walk beside me like a broken record!
Oh my gosh! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Maybe because I sing this song (well a version a lot like this) to Eden every night before bed...and I am so excited for the day she sings it too. And, I like the youtube video better. It's bigger.
15 comments:
she is so cute!! that's way impressive. is that her bed-time song??
i like them both. love kaiya's singing! which one uploads faster?? that would be the determining factor for me.
hahaha, "lead me, guide me, lead me, guide me" That is so cute!
That is soo cute! I love how she sways! She is getting so big and sooo cute!
HOW adorable!!! I'm impressed of how well she knows it! What a good mom! How cute.
That is so cute!! I love hearing little kids sing I am a child of God. When Brylie used to sing it she would get stuck on Lead me guide me walk beside me like a broken record!
I like both video feeds for different reasons!
OHH!! SOOO CUTE!!
ENJOY they grow up.
Nana loves you Kaiya!! and misses you tons
so awesome!
she is so dang cute.
that voice is the cutest thing ever. I could listen to her talk or sing all day. :)
That was darling, and I love the picture at the top of your blog!
such a cute little singer, she is right on tune too! Good job Kaiya!
aaaaw... I love it. It's so cute how she just keeps repeating the same line over and over again. Why are kids so fun to watch?
Oh my gosh! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Maybe because I sing this song (well a version a lot like this) to Eden every night before bed...and I am so excited for the day she sings it too. And, I like the youtube video better. It's bigger.
top one wins!! she is one amazing creature. myra's quite a singer, but i think your little kaiya is a LITTLE or A LOT more in tune.
Post a Comment