Yesterday while Chad and Kaiya were on a walk, he decided to speak Korean to her. He's done it randomly here and there in the past, but not too consistently. After a while she looked imploringly at her dad and asked: "Daddy why are you saying blah blah blah?" (insert gibberish here). he said: "I'm not I'm speaking Korean" and she said "oh".
Chad woke me up at like one to tell me this cause he forgot to tell me yesterday. It made me laugh.
4 comments:
i didn't know chad went to korea. so cool.
so what, japanese and korean don't mix well?
she is so smart and funny!
That is so cute! I tell Kurt to speak Korean to our kids but the only thing Drew picked up is Onyoung. I know that's not the right spelling but it's hello. It's funny because she'll say it now to anybody asian looking.
haha! noelle that is soo funny!!
smart that she can pick out the asians.
Post a Comment