I love 'em! I wish I had money! Your posts make me laugh so hard. Kaiya is hilarious. I miss her little scrunched nose, hahaha. That hate sounds scary! Did it really say, I hate that baby??? We miss you guys and hope you're doing great!
The movie comes out weekend before Thanksgiving! My sisters are both coming down and we will have a girls night I'm excited for that but I have a feeling I will be disappointed with the movie. Movies just NEVER do books justice!
5 comments:
cute. i wish my ears had holes in them for the coral flowers, i love them.
ivy loved the sling in the airport...for like 10 minutes. but that was 10 minutes i didn't have to hold her so it was great! thanks again!
i want some earrings.
I love 'em! I wish I had money! Your posts make me laugh so hard. Kaiya is hilarious. I miss her little scrunched nose, hahaha. That hate sounds scary! Did it really say, I hate that baby??? We miss you guys and hope you're doing great!
The movie comes out weekend before Thanksgiving! My sisters are both coming down and we will have a girls night I'm excited for that but I have a feeling I will be disappointed with the movie. Movies just NEVER do books justice!
Hey your stuff is ADORABLE!!
It reminds me of Kate Spade stuff and her style.
Post a Comment