This book is so crazy it makes me laugh. It's called I HATE my Bow.
Yeah, I don't know who thought it would be a good idea, to teach little kids the word hate...but alas someone did. We acquired the book somehow and she LOVES it. So I hid it under the couch so she can't get it anymore. I should put it back in the freebie bin where it came from (that's the real truth as to how we "acquired it", I'm Melissa Crosby and I collect free stuff I don't need).
The book makes me laugh by itself, but it's so much funnier to me when Kaiya reads it. Here's a little story time with Kaiya:
translation: "It says I hate my bow, I hate this chain and I hate that baby" not in that order really and so it's not even really a quote, but you get my point
(see what I mean about crazy? "I hate that baby!? who writes that in a book?).
oh yeah and that is "amen" she is saying when she's finished with the book, in case you were
wondering.
**p.s. this is a video from the middle of august. I've been trying to upload it since then, which is why I decided to use you tube, instead. also I swear she is such a better talker now two months later. If I still had the book I would make her read it again so you can see how different she is, but I threw it in the trash....and she doesn't say amen anymore at the end of her books.
7 comments:
i am cracking up that amen is the end word. does she still do this? oh, and you dont have to feel alone, you can join me anytime - hehe ;)
oh my goodness! the author must have had a bad day while writing a kids book..that's terrible! but a little funny at the same time-=)
Ha Ha its funny to see her read it. But come on what was the person who wrote this thinking! It reminds me of the poop book chad brought home from Korea.
that is hilarious. seriously what are some people thinking when they write books?
I think my fav. part about your post is when you admitted to collecting free stuff, almost like a aa meeting or something. Ha!
Hahaha, I love the amen part. And I can't believe someone would write that. I hate that baby? Good call just throwing it in the trash. Definately a book that does not need to be circulated.
SO FUNNY! Who on earth a) thought I should right a children's book illustrating the word hate and B0 said I should publish a children's book illustrating the word hate. Honestly!!!!
I think you're right my chairs do have a higher purpose!!! But for now they have to stay ordinary. Maybe someday there fairy god mother will come cast a spell and turn them into the amazing beauties they should be!
That is so cute! I love the amen! She is soo cute I love the enthusiasm and you are write who writes that ?
Post a Comment