and here is some cute stuff I've gotten recently:
these are from kolohe kids:


love em ash! thanks!!and these are from like it alot:


she makes these earrings and I do like it alot!! I feel so sassy and can't wait to wear them.I love this:
buy it from jaceyecho.these are perfect for nursing mothers:
buy it here, from kulamanu.I say why go to the mall, when you can buy handmade? handmade=cool and original and the best.
5 comments:
I absolutely love those earings! You look sassy too, go melissa!
your too cute! thanks for the shout out. i love all our etsy friends!
i wish velz would wear the flowers like kaiya does!
i love your sassy earrings! they look so hot on you!
hey thanks for the shout out! you're soo creative! hope business is going good for you!
You look so cute in your sassy earrings! I just ordered some stuff off Etsy this week. I'm so excited to get it! Home made is the best!
Post a Comment