Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Bookclub Friends

(and Ashley) ;) last night was lots of fun. i think i mostly enjoyed talking with all you lovely ladies till midnight (even thought that movie straight out of the eighties was awesome), we should do that more often. and did you know it was a certain somebodies birthday yesterday? Yeah she swore me to secrecy on our way over, so I didn't say anything...but I'm pretty sure she's not going to tell anyone so...happy belated birthday Ashley!!! I hope you had lots of fun on your special day!

and sorry we didn't sing happy birthday to you. ;)

5 comments:

liko said...

ashley, you stinker!!! and we talked about birthdays!!! happy birthday, now i get the ted's pie and carrot cake deal!!! you're an awesome friend, so creative and beautiful and a good mama, and welcome to the book club! hope to see you at the next movie night!

Stephanie said...

ahhh, yes, now we know why she had pie and carrot cake! happy birthday ash and yeah for our cool little club!

echo said...

oh, man ashley! i wish i would have known. happy birthday.

ps. i love books and broads.

ashley said...

ha ha! your so funny! i just posted about it.

you guys make me want to pick up a book, almost.

Jennelle said...

I so want to go to your gals book club! I have been reading up a storm myself but don't have anyone to dicuss the books I read with =o( I am not really liking Vegas right now.