Kaiya decided, after helping mom make dinner, that she was going to do it much better. I left the room for a minute to check the recipe, and came back to this amazing concoction. Doesn't it look deliciously tempting?

I know your dying for her recipe so here it is:
1) entire bag of sea salt
2) a big handful of pumpkin seeds spiced with turmeric
3) a fig newton

put the mixture in two separate bowls, stir it A LOT

stir and stir

and stir until you get it all over the counter. pour some out of one bowl and into the other. then switch bowls and do it again. make sure the fig newton is completely covered in salt.


Throw a few mischievous grins in the process

marvel at the beauty that is your creation...

and your done. stick your spoon in and enjoy!
14 comments:
oh my gosh! that is the most mischievious grin i think i have ever seen.
yeah, if there were some sort of mischievous grin contest- she would win first prize... maybe i'll hold one. tell her to keep practicing!
Hahaha that is priceless!!
I love how you wrote it out like a recipe!!
So funny!
I am totally going to try that recipe! it looks sooo good! Tell Kaiya thanks.
definitely making that for dessert this week!
Looks so yummy! I am a little sad you didn't bring some over for me to try:( I guess I will make it myself, now that I have the recipe:)
sounds so good. kaiya's got some skills. oh, the one i want to focus on right now though is the one where she looks so grown up and gorgeous in the haunted van, seriously, so pretty!
i love how all you girls and your kids are like one big family and have so much fun together (sorta jealous i can't live next door too right now!)
You're such a fun mom!
A whole bag of sea salt. Mmmm. Tasty. I wonder what her face looked like once she put it in her mouth?
this is echo
i left a comment on the book club blog but i don't know if you got it. i unfortunately don't have good internet access. we haven't had time to set ours up yet so right now we borrow from our neighbor and it only works in one corner of the house and even then it doesn't work all that good. sorry
we can move it to next week if you want or maybe switch locations if you want to still do it on tuesday. just let me know.
haha... i would like to see her face after she tasted the salty mixture!
thanks for that recipe Kaiya, i was having a hard time figuring out what to make for dinner tonight, not anymore! That is so cute.
uhhhhhhh....yum. kaiya's got mad kitchen skillz!
I really reALLy REALLY like the grin!
Post a Comment