hello good lookin! they turned out great, how fun! i was thinking about going to take some pictures by that wall with the wave, so you might see some pics much like that on my blog in the next few weeks! ok, i just love all of them!
I'm not used to you with such blond hair I have to look twice every time you post pictures of yourself! You have such a cute family I love Kaiyas curly hair she looks so much like both of you its crazy!
Nice pictures they look great but not to but into your life you need to go back to a darker color Blondes are women who try to hide that they really aren't that pretty and your BEAUTIFUL you don't need to be blonde and I only say that because I am blonde and need to hide somethings!! Brunettes are the most beautiful women in the world!! Just my opinion you still look beautiful in these pictures but you need to be darker!! BUT YOU LOOK BEAUTIUFL and Kaiya is getting so big and so stinking cute!! Hope you don't hate me for that Ang
12 comments:
hello good lookin! they turned out great, how fun! i was thinking about going to take some pictures by that wall with the wave, so you might see some pics much like that on my blog in the next few weeks!
ok, i just love all of them!
I saw them on his blog this morning!! I think they are great!! you guys all look awesome!!1
so happy and in love! these pictures just radiate those two emotions- lovely.
cute family! cute, cute, cute.
these are awesome! you guys look so cute and happy and cute! and i love kaiya's dress.
I LOVE these pictures. I am also loving your hair. I had no idea it was so long! You guys look great!
Melissa -- you're so purdy.
and your family is looking really great! love the pictures!
I'm not used to you with such blond hair I have to look twice every time you post pictures of yourself! You have such a cute family I love Kaiyas curly hair she looks so much like both of you its crazy!
mark lee is fabulous and you guys are sooo incredibly cute! I love the pics and it's crazy to see your hair all growing out! You guys look fab!
they all look great!!!
So cute! I love them all. So, will you be mad if I come back from Christmas with your hair? It's so cute!
Nice pictures they look great but not to but into your life you need to go back to a darker color Blondes are women who try to hide that they really aren't that pretty and your BEAUTIFUL you don't need to be blonde and I only say that because I am blonde and need to hide somethings!! Brunettes are the most beautiful women in the world!! Just my opinion you still look beautiful in these pictures but you need to be darker!! BUT YOU LOOK BEAUTIUFL and Kaiya is getting so big and so stinking cute!! Hope you don't hate me for that Ang
Post a Comment