

my sweet Great Grandma, Lucille or Gran Gran, as we like to call her, passed away last week. I'm going to miss her and I'm so glad we went to California, to see her last year. We got some pictures and this video that I forgot we even had.
it is great to see how happy she was to be with her great great granddaughter (kaiya's so lucky she got to meet her), she wasn't too comfortable and happy these last years of her life. So I'm glad my last memory of her is of her being happy. We love her and will miss her.
5 comments:
Moo how sweet is that. I too LOVE and well miss Gran Gran.Thanks for sharing. LOVE YOU
I'm sorry to here about your Great Gran. I never met her but i remember hearing about what a sweet lady she was! Also I totally understand how you feel about the christmas thing, it makes me what to have kids so I can experience those memories again through them! I hope you have a merry christmas!
sherron
I am sorry to hear that. I think it is wonderful you were able to get a picture of 5 generations, not many people get to do that.
Oh I am so sorry to hear that. It is so hard to see grandmas and grandpas go. I am glad Kaiya was able to meet her though.
Oh by the way... I love the Nut Cracker. I used to go every year with my family when I was little. I wanted to go this year with Badry but the cheapest tickets are $70! maybe next year.
I too am sorry about the loss! But what a life! She lived so long and got to see her great Great grand kaiya!!! AMAZING!
I love your hair in that picture! It's crazy to see you with BROWN hair! I like it... but I may be a bit partial :> hee hee
xoxox
Post a Comment