
If I had a baby girl under the age of 18 months, I would not be able to resist these most adorable mustard yellow booties (and for only 21 dollars)! I know a lot of you out there do have one though, so i sincerely hope that you buy them and put em on those cute baby toes (and then put a picture up on your blog? maybe?)
I love them.
6 comments:
if only I were a baby girl under 18 months.... i would put them on my cute little (ok, my toes are niether cute, nor little) toes and prance around town!
seriously so cute.
in a couple of weeks, if we find out the fetus is a girl that shall be my first purchase! :)
Those are seriously adorable!
oh my gosh, to die for! all these cute little shoes on etsy make me wish i was having a girl!
hmmm ... gwen is DEFINITELY under 18 mos ...
SWEET!
maybe if ivy's feet weren't so fat i would give it a whirl, they are really really cute!
ok so those are perfect. i have shoes EXACTLY like that for me. I am going to buy those for her for sure
Post a Comment