After we get out of the car let's stop and look down at the water fountain, and let crazy mom take some pictures of us. she likes the sun in the background.

Then lets go up the escalators (one of my very favorite things), to the store:
This is the story:
As we enetered the store, it was almost love at first site. i was walking down the row of un-stuffed animals to see which one I should pick.
the only one I wanted was a really ugly pink cheetah with green eye shadow!
Mom and Dad were relieved when I saw the tan hello kitty (that they only sell in hawaii), at the end of the row and picked her.
We put a meow-er in her foot so that it says "meeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwww" every time I push her toes, and stuffed hello kitty with stuffing. Then we washed her in the "bath" and made a gift certificate for her. I chose to name her Kat.
I put a pink hello kitty shirt on her and lost interest immediately because I saw a bunny rabbit with a tutu on in the window. I decided that I really wanted to spin and twirl with her, like a ballerina. So mom put a tutu on hello kitty, and I was happy. We spun, we danced, I jumped over her and sat on her while my dad waited in line.




Then it was my turn to pay
When I got my hello kitty back she was in her cardboard house, which I loved! I carried her around with me all night. I kept her in the box.



Mom and dad drove all the way to their meeting, that was in the wrong place. And never really figured things out, but since I was such a good girl I got to pick out a treat. I went straight for the tiny ice cream tubs of hagen daz (mom was really surprised that I knew they even existed). they let me eat five bites too!

Do you feel like you were there Grandpa and Grandma? I hope so! We had a blast, thank-you and wish you were there to share in the fun.
love you



6 comments:
i feel like i was there even though i am neither the grnadma nor the grandpa :)
that was so cute and fun and i am excited to take amby out on outings where he will be excited and understand and maybe even not just run out of the store someday. so fun!
i love this post! so cute to read it from kaiya's eyes.
great post, melissa. and i love all the pictures to document the event -- so cool to have a TAN hello kitty!
That looked like so much fun Melissa, I loved the pictures too!
Thanks Moo and Chad it was like being there. Just wish there was sound I can only imagine what she was saying.
We LOVE YOU all, Dad,Mom and Uncle Kev
That was so cute!
I also love the way you wrote it!
Every time we go to build a bear we say something about how Kayia would love the Sun kissed Hello Kitty!
I'm so happy to see them together!!
Post a Comment