watch out!
Daniel was helping her hold the puppy, and getting some practice for when he has his little girl in March. He's going to be a great dad!Day after Thanksgiving:
I put the Christmas tree up and Kaiya and Lili decorated it:

and
We picked up two more Japanese girls to stay with us for a couple of days:
their names are Meygumi and Naomi. They were fun, but we were having a hard time communicating with them. I hope they enjoyed their stay with us. They were really sweet girls.
Also:

these girls went a little crazy in the hallway. Lili did little bootie shake in front of the camera that was cracking me up. I was going to put the video of it up, but it's long and Kaiya is screeching in the background, it's really, super annoying. So I didn't put it up.
Kaiya is using the headband as a crown, cause we only had one. And they were twirling around in their tutu's.
I put the Christmas tree up and Kaiya and Lili decorated it:

andWe picked up two more Japanese girls to stay with us for a couple of days:
their names are Meygumi and Naomi. They were fun, but we were having a hard time communicating with them. I hope they enjoyed their stay with us. They were really sweet girls.Also:

these girls went a little crazy in the hallway. Lili did little bootie shake in front of the camera that was cracking me up. I was going to put the video of it up, but it's long and Kaiya is screeching in the background, it's really, super annoying. So I didn't put it up.Kaiya is using the headband as a crown, cause we only had one. And they were twirling around in their tutu's.
6 comments:
I love seeing pictures of Kaiya!! I can't wait to have a little girl to twirl around in tutu's!!!
do you guys have a puppy or was that theirs?
and i love the impromtu crown... what a resourceful child you have :)
Fun post! Once again, I wish I lived there so luke could play outside all the time like that. He LOVES to be out doors. It looks like you guys are having fun with those Japanese girls. Kaiya is getting so grown up. Call me when you get a chance. 8901.921.3911. I have a question for you!
as always kaiya is hilarious and cute!
and i'm so intrigued about mara's (sp) question ... jk. but i am. but i'm fully aware it's none of my business.
rambling, sorry.
bye.
haha!! I think it's about Christmas and the in-laws! I'll let you know when I talk to her!! your cracking me up! :)
i still think you should post the video, I want to see what kind of moves my lil girl is showing off!!
Post a Comment