in that exact shade. how can you resist hair dye that promises brown haired beautification and only takes ten minutes? even if it is 12 dollars instead of 6. it sold me.i will post pictures soon, but feeling too lazy.
I started doing this:

I'm the guy holding the book, and the lady is the teacher...no wait... she has the name tag on, so I guess that means I'm her (but I don't wear a name tag), and the baldy is the teacher... what I'm really trying to say is that I started student teaching today. it was great, and i think it will keep getting better as it goes.
and I'm really liking this music lately (i'm loving the synthesizer, and her voice... and, well all of it). it's been the soundtrack to my life lately. as well as a few of their others:
like this live version so much...but embedding was not enabled, so click here to hear.
and of course, we're best friends:
we go way back (thanks to dad and mom crosby!), but I just keep finding more and more cool uses for this beautiful beast. she can do it all, we've made some tasty and healthy soups, sorbets and puddings lately. can't wait to try more. and she does it in no time at all. that makes me so happy.we just got the dry blade container and we're now even making our own healthy, simple, bread from our own flour. it's a good feeling.
I gotta thank mark and koren for this awesome christmas present that just keeps giving and giving (going on year three).
and
this lady is taking over as kaiya's mom while I'm away (kaiya is more than happy to oblige to this new set-up):
she's the reason I feel good about leaving Kaiya without her mom or dad for a good chunk of the day, three days a week. words cannot express the gratefulness I feel for her, and the way she's willing to take kaiya as her own. i think it speaks volumes that kaiya LOVES her as much as I do. kids are always the best judges.
I love all the other mothers around here too, you know who you are, you're all like moms to my baby and my good friends, how can I not love you and (your munchkins)?
and these two crazy birds are my numero uno's (they are tied for first), and they're getting to spend more quality time together now that I'm away.

13 comments:
this post made me happy!!! Sounds like life is GOOD!
I Love that picture of Kaiya and Chad!!
great post and i like metric too (that is metric right?)
you are so busy!!! and i would try ambrose with shanae in a heartbeat- she is just on top of things and cool. i like that girl.
well, let us know if we can help out too and if you ever get a minute- hang out with your family! (haha) but if you ever get another spare minute- hang out with us :)
i was wondering if you started, glad to hear student teaching is going well. i am so impressed that you are going back!
and i want a freaking vita-mixer. maybe i will get one for myself next christmas!
love the post ... good luck with the student teaching!
and post a pic of your hair soon!
you sound busy, feels good to be busy, huh? sometimes i feel like i waste too much time with all my free time.
i am curious to see your hair, i bet it looks good, you always look good.
and i am glad you like the student teaching!
great job on shanae as the babysitter. a good babysitter is a HUGE deal and sometimes hard to come by.
yeah, and i want a vita mix too. seems like EVERYone has one these days.
and my post about childhood is a place on the big island, up in north kohala. that is where my mom is from. it is quite lovely. and you can see maui across the way.
Good luck with the student teaching. Seriously let me know if you need any help with lessons or staying organized or whatever. Or if Shanae isn't available sometimes to watch Kaiya for whatever reason...Eden and I would love to hang out with her for the day. And, I wanna learn more about this 6 week challenge thing. I need a new diet to follow after I have this baby in 9 more weeks! ;-)
LOVE the picture with Kaiya and Chad, so cute!! I am excited for you to finally get to finish up your student teaching, whether you ever teach or not in the future it will be so nice to have that as an option! You are so awesome and I am so lucky to have you as my friend :)
oh my goodness! good luck with student teaching! how exciting-you'll be a teacher in no time now=)
you're student teaching!!!! no stinking way!!! way to go go gooooo!!!
gulp, i still shake in my boots thinking about it. not so much the teaching, more the leaving the babes. but it sounds like kaiya is in perfect hands! now go rock those young minds with your new professional brown hair!!!
This is a great picture of Chad and Kaiya...so cute!
I love my vitamix too!!!! I use it more than once a day, it hardly ever gets put away, let alone through the dish washer by the time we need to use it again. I want a dry container so bad, they are expensive!
mara, the costo here had a vitamix guy so they were only $100, cheaper than online. Look there maybe? I don't think the vitamix's are for the dishwasher, are they!? might want to check the manual before it ruins the blade! just thought of that.
Post a Comment