"mommy your bum is jiggly"
and she thinks make-up looks better when you wear it like this:


at least she is sorry...
oh wait, no she wasn't. don't know how this picture even exists because she had zero remorse. She just thought she looked pretty =)!I will have to say that I was pretty impressed with her make-up application skillz. She put mascara on her eyelashes (as well as elsewhere), and the bronzer on her cheeks in the right locations (for the most part).So well that i had to scrub her eyelashes to get off all the mascara. I am so surprised she didn't poke her eye, I think I poked my eyes everyday when I was 13 and trying to figure out this whole make-up business.
no harm no foul and ten wipeys later she was all clean.
I burst out laughing and got the stink eye from my husband, the laugh nazi. He says it interferes with discipline. I know, I know he's right, but it's so so hard not to just laugh out loud at the hilarious situations she creates.
Plus isn't it a tiny bit cute that she just wants to be like me? I think so.
did I mention that everything was put back exactly as it was in my make-up bag? I wouldn't have even noticed she used my make-up, if it wasn't for her face!
12 comments:
haha!! love this post! and my kids make me laugh all the time! even when i am trying to discipline them. that is hilarious! love that girl!
That is so funny! So fun that she wants to be just like you!
Brylie and I were just talking about when brylie did that when she was little. She thought she looked so pretty. I lifted her up so she could look in the mirror and she started scrubbing her face. She was embarrassed. It just didn't look as awesome as she thought it did!
You laughed out loud??? Only at Kaiya right? :) She looks beautiful, maybe she should teach the next Relief Society activity on make-up application.
i always laugh at ivy when i should be disciplining her, it's too hard not too!
she even got the maskera on right? that is impressive, i still poke myself, but then again she now has more experience than me with make up!
what a cutie!
that is so cute! well, not her telling you you are jiggly or fat (which is absolutely not true- i am so impressed with you by the way- you can tell you eat really healthy these days you are fit and glowing!)
but the make up is awesome. sadly, since i am the parent that ambrose spend the most time with, he tries to do the same thing on a regular basis. if i am putting on any makeup at all he whines and cries until he gets a blush brush and he either tries to put it somewhere on his face or he rubs it one something dirty in the bathroom... awesome.
So funny. I also have a hard time not laughing when disciplining Simon. Mostly because he thinks it's a joke, so he laughs, and then I laugh. And then he laughs some more. It's a vicious circle.
I think Kaiya really does justice to the mascara, though. Maybe she has a future as a make-up artist. Or model.
i love that she put it all back in the right place!
she looks beautiful. that bronzer is the PERFECT shade! :)
thank you for wanting to help me with the oils. i am pretty sure it is a sinus infection. i didn't think to try them. i will try the few that i have, and if those don't help, maybe you can.
tell your friend liko to go to http://groups.google.com/groupeverythingdoterra and ask about sinus infections! also, where did you get your bronzer, its very pretty (im totally serious). i love kaiya
Hahaha, so funny! It's hard not to laugh often at the silly things they do. I usually just have to turn my head, or Jonathon will walk out of the room if he can't stop laughing. Eden hasn't put my make-up on "herself" yet, but I am sure that day is coming soon. She likes me to put it on her when she sees me. And she loves deoderant and body spray too.
oh ya, by the way. Fat and jiggly? Very untrue! But, you are welcome to start running again with me if you like 10 weeks from now! ;-) I miss running with you.
Post a Comment