Tuesday, April 21, 2009

oh no!!!!!!!

um...my blog roll completely disappeared. I am SO SAD! If you could please leave a comment, with your blog address so that I can make sure I can build it back up, and don't forget any of your blogs, ( don't know what I'd do with myself--if I couldn't read your blogs) that would be so helpful.

thanks and have you ever had this problem!? So out of the blue.

22 comments:

Stephanie said...

Stephanielovesthomas.blogspot.com

And I sewed a bunch of stuff today- hooray!

AJones said...

alysonjones1.blogspot.com

sorry! gotta a love this technology!

Shanae said...

WEIRD!!! I am pretty sure, I would cry if that happened. Or maybe that would be a good thing for me :)

Brooke said...

that is crazy!!

Noelle said...

reynoldsrus.blogspot.com

That is if you want us on your blog list! :)

echo said...

echoallred.blogspot.com
that is really strange that it just disappeared.

Matti said...

How annoying...and weird. Hope that doesn't happen to me. I would be so mad! 123parkers.blogspot.com

Tane and Angela said...

i hate that when that happens! tanikora.blogspot.com

The Varo's said...

weird. kalivatiandmonica.blogspot.com

Smith Family said...

That's happened to me before too! Good luck getting them all back.
bobandtracismith.blogspot.com

liko said...

hehe. dougandliko.blogspot.com

lizzie said...

very strange. liz.heiselt.org/blog

Hillaryous said...

melissa melissa you are so fine
melissa melissa wont you be mine?

melissa melissa you are so crafty
melissa melissa you are always happy

melissa melissa you eat so healthy
melissa melissa you're gonna be wealthy

:> www.silliwillis.blogspot.com

www.dcwgold.blogspot.com

add them both :> HiLL & Drock

betsy said...

betsyanela.blogspot.com

wouldn't want you to lose track of me....

ashley said...

not fun at all!

ashleymoffat.blogspot.com

good luck my friend!

The Scotts said...

gioandsherron.blogspot.com

that stinks.. I hope that doesnt happen to me... what a pain =(

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Hope it doesn't happen to me!!! That would suck!!!!

Leah Remillet said...

Thats so sad. Hope you find everyone!
http://web.me.com/stimmelfam/Site/Welcome.html

star said...

jeffandstar.blogspot.com

Jennelle said...

That sucks...I wonder what happened? This makes me want to back up my actual blog onto something. What if IT just disappeared? How devastating would that be!!! It's like my only form of a journal.

http://therobles.blogspot.com/

Josh & Tara said...

www.thesprays.blogspot.com
Sorry to hear that, good luck getting them all back!

Anonymous said...

cmfnews.blogspot.com

sorry about that, that is a huge bummer!