I've recently stumbled upon Spoonflower, a website where you can design and purchase your own fabric. I like these lately:
and also if you didn't already, can you please leave your blog address for me to add to my blogroll, pretty please. I'm too lazy to go around searching for everyone's web address on other people's blogs.
i stumbled upon spoonflower the other day too and i was planning on posting about it. that is so funny that you had the same thought. i wish i could afford to design my own but at $18 a yard i just can't do it.
echo--18 dollars would be a lot to me, for a fabric that I didn't design. But to have my own fabric for less than twenty dollars is really not too bad, in my opinion. Especially since there is a lot of things you can do with one or two yards. I was impressed that they didn't try to charge more. But I can't think of a design that I would love enough to pay that for. it would have to be really good!
super super cool. this is an awesome idea and if you design it, it's totally worth the price. thanks for the tip! cameronandlindsayrondo.blogspot.com :)
9 comments:
I would LOVE to design my own fabric but I think I lack the tools like photoshop to do so. If you haven't yet you should check out
http://portabellopixie.typepad.com/portabellopixie/
http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/
http://annamariahorner.blogspot.com/
These three lady's design the CUTEST fabric!! I KNOW you'd love them!
booya14.blogspot.com Good luck, that does not sound fun to have to re-enter all those addresses.
i stumbled upon spoonflower the other day too and i was planning on posting about it. that is so funny that you had the same thought. i wish i could afford to design my own but at $18 a yard i just can't do it.
That is pretty neat! I am definitley going to check this out! Thanks for the post!
echo--18 dollars would be a lot to me, for a fabric that I didn't design. But to have my own fabric for less than twenty dollars is really not too bad, in my opinion.
Especially since there is a lot of things you can do with one or two yards. I was impressed that they didn't try to charge more.
But I can't think of a design that I would love enough to pay that for. it would have to be really good!
that is fun.
www.jimandles.blogspot.com
super super cool. this is an awesome idea and if you design it, it's totally worth the price.
thanks for the tip!
cameronandlindsayrondo.blogspot.com
:)
nkhoward.blogspot.com
wow i have troubles committing to a regular old fabric could you even imagine if I tried to design my own... :)
so fun though.
that is awesome. if only us hawaii peeps could qualify for free shipping like the rest of the contiguous states.
Post a Comment