


I made a crayon roll finally for a little friend we're going to see soon. Kaiya loved it so much I made one for her, I had more fun with hers, and tried a few things because I wasn't really worried about messing hers up.The leaves are the reversed applique technique, which I've been wanting to try for a while. I haven't sewed much with the balls thingys before, but Ive always wanted to--I love they way the look.
I got to experiment, and Kaiya got a fun new "toy"--she loves it.
I took the easy way out and did the felt version (so easy). Find the link here.
8 comments:
oh my gosh- so cute! great work- you'll have to show me how this reverse applique action works!
That is ADORABLE!
Love it!
OH! I love it!!! Even though our little one is not even out of the oven and wont be able to color for quite some time I still really want to make one! How fun!...You have the best ideas.
SO CUTE!! I love the balls!
Absolutely adoreable! I love the balls too.
cute cute, so super-dee-duperly cute!!! love the pompom trim. and is reverse applique when you cut a hole in the fabric?? love it!
amazing! that rose is so sweet, and i love the dingle berries!
Those are really fun. I have been meaning to do that for Luke, and soon annie. She just learned about coloring the other day, so fun. :0)
Post a Comment