Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I could win

this:
Isn't it beautiful!? Oh! I can imagine all the fun we would have with that around here.

Click here to check these babies out! The only way I will ever get one of these, is if I win one. They are quite pricey. Click on the link above for your chance to win too!

9 comments:

.Ang. said...

That thing is AMAZING!!

I want one!!

Jennelle said...

how fun does that thing look! I want!

Stephanie said...

oh it would be awesome to have one!!

.Ang. said...

menchies is in the ward warehouse complex. I totally recommend it!

Matti said...

Wow. Yes pricey. Maybe I will sell my van and buy this. How fun!

Kim's just sayin' said...

that is one BIG bike. but it looks like so much fun. we'd be so cool if we all had one of those. I hope you win

liko said...

oh, how i miss bike riding. that one looks fun!

Unknown said...

That is so cool, and seriously perfect for North Shore living. I hope you win!!!

Erin said...

so dang cute!