and she re--shoves all her clothes from the floor into the dresser drawers:
strips all her clothes off and takes a break on top of her dresser:
throws some stuff on the bed...then takes another break:
and after the floor is clean she does a crazy little happy dance:
phew finally done!
(all these pictures are from our phone--kinda blurry but better than nothing!)
8 comments:
That's so funny! Why clean your room with your clothes on when you could be naked?
Ha! what a crack up!
Ah yes. Cleaning your room naked suddenly seems like the only way to go! Haha. I love her. So cute and funny.
VERY CUTE!!! SHES GETTING SO BIG
hahaha
I love it!!!
She cracks me up!
oh yes, this heat needs to be handled somehow. cleaning your room in the nude - what a concept. of course, i wouldn't be so cute naked.
i totally clean in the nude. all good house keepers do. although, i never clean my house, so...
Kaiya, you are so AWESOME!!!! I am going to try that tomorrow, looks like fun :)
Post a Comment