Thursday, July 09, 2009

I should be sleeping

but i don't want to be, so I guess I will blog. There are A LOT of things I've planning to blog about, but never did.

like this:I love this necklace. It used to be my great grandma's, now i get to wear it!






oh, I have so much more to post. we shall see if it ever happens. goodnite.

6 comments:

ashley said...

that kid has some moves! seriously, she is so funny, where did she pick up the spinning in the ground?

and that necklace is so perty, it looks good on you!

Shanae said...

NICE DANCING KAIYA!!! How fun!

.Ang. said...

haha she is awesome!

are you sure you didn't teach her those moves?!?!

I bet you did!

I love that necklace! It is SO you!

Stephanie said...

i love how gg is like cheering her on and getting in to it too- she seems so awesome. that must be where kaiya gets some of that awesomeness from! :)

and i like this song even though you didnt mean to put it on- is it my beloved karen o from yeah yeah yeahs? i love her.

anyway- love the necklace as well and this was a fun post so i am glad you didnt get any sleep! ha!

i feel the same way. i feel like there is so much to post since we have been gone but when i actually think of doing it i get too tired or something :) i came online to just post something and decided to check blogs instead so here i am :) see ya next week!

Melissa said...

yeah steph my grandma is awesome and really fun! seriously she is the best! Kaiya LOVES her!

Dan and Ger said...

Your videos are a lot of fun to watch.
The slide show is awesome.

Ger