Saturday, August 29, 2009

birthday party

On the Saturday after Kaiya's birthday we had a little bbq/pool party out in the front yard.
These are not in order (I'm just feeling good that I took some time to put these up) so
the last thing we did was open presents:

a gum lei from the howards, she was soo happy about it because, as everyone knew she was not aloud to have gum again until her birthday, and it was her birthday!
Running through the sprinklers then jumping in the pools:





Pink castle cake, her choice. It's like the leaning tower of Piza! Ha ha, i was just hoping it would stand through the singing!


Kaiya and her boyfriends:


Chad bbq--ing:


Wearing their hats:
mamas in the shade:
Chillin with Katie and baby Lillie:

if there are chips, kaiya is happy:
in the front yard, from our hallway before the non TVA resident party goers arrived (wish I had a shot f everyone from up here):
Thanks to everyone for coming and celebrating Kaiya's birthday with us! We love you all!!!

p.s. thanks to Shanae and Matti for the pics!

No comments: