
Happy birthday to my little angel!
I'll love you forever and ever,
you make my life so sweet!
I love watching you grow up and see how your little mind works. I thank Heavenly Father every day for giving you to me to raise, to love and to nurture.
I love being your mom. It's the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Thanks for being the funny, strong willed, silly, stubborn, free spirited child that I know and love. You are perfect just the way you are!
love forever,
mom xxx ooo
you make my life so sweet!
I love watching you grow up and see how your little mind works. I thank Heavenly Father every day for giving you to me to raise, to love and to nurture.
I love being your mom. It's the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Thanks for being the funny, strong willed, silly, stubborn, free spirited child that I know and love. You are perfect just the way you are!
love forever,
mom xxx ooo
13 comments:
happy birthday kaiya girl!! i love that picture of her. she looks so happy and excited about life.
I can't believe our babies are turning three. It seems like just yesterday we were waking up each morning and walking our pregnant bodies all over Laie.
Happy birthday sweet girl! Congrats you guys, they grow up so fast!!!
Happy Birthday Kaiya!! Wish we were there to tell you in person. Have fun!
aww, happy birthday little chickidie!
Boy do we love Kaiya around here!! Happy happy birthday sweet girl!
you still having a parT on sat? are we still invited? I haven't seen you since you mentioned it... we seriously need to get over and visit E building! let me know
and DUH!!! happy birthday!! she's beautiful! we need to get to know Kaiya more!
Happy Happy Birthday Kaiya!!
Sorry your present will be delivered late, It took a while to complete.
Love you lots and lots,
Nana
Happy Birthday KAIYA!!!
Happy Birthday Kaiya!! You are such a cute 3 year old and soooo spunky. You will go far in life. ;-)
happy BDAY kai!
sorry we missed it! you're adorable!
I can't believe she is already 3! How fast the time goes. I hope everyone had such a great time!
Post a Comment