Friday, October 09, 2009

love at first sight

Kaiya saw a mirror and couldn't resist going over to say hello and to admire herself. She loves herself a lot.

Why hello! You are so beautiful!!

Yes I know! I really am!rawwr
going in for the kill...

and then she plants a big huge kiss, on herself. See? she really does love herself. (And mannequins too, but that's a whole other story)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

we just LOVE LOVE LOVE our little Kaiya and her mom and dad too!

.Ang. said...

Kaiya is hilarious!

Love this!

Stephanie said...

well she is beautiful so it makes sense to me!! she is seriously one of my favorite people- her personality and all the facial expressions- love her!

liko said...

she's so cute and funny that kaiya!

Lindsay Rondo said...

haha that's so funny! I want to hear about the mannequins!

Heidi Crosby said...

Those pics are really funny. I'm glad you got them. Whenever I catch my kids doing funny things and pull out a camera, my kids stop what they are doing, stare at me and say cheese! Sometimes I just want the candid shots. Those will be fun when she is older.

Shanae said...

That is so CUTE!!! Maybe she learned that from Aaron, he is the same way :)

ashley said...

i would kiss myself in the mirror too if i was as cute as she is.

Jennelle said...

ha ha...what a ham.

Leisa Tapia said...

that's so cute and I hope she keeps it forever! we need more girls who love themselves!

Mary Boyd said...

That is so adorable! I miss seeing Kaiya all the time. She is so sweet with that mirror. I love this!