I know you like to look at the blog for pictures of Kaiya, and I am sorry that there hasn't been a lot going on on the blog for a while. Just not enough time in the day to blog right now. But I figured I could throw a few pictures up to mix it up a little bit.
So here is another update...finally. I'm starting my solo teaching really soon so this might be the last post for another couple of weeks. sorry, but that's how it goes these days.
I have some pictures on my camera I need to upload, and some from my phone, but for now here are some that I have been meaning to post but haven't.
and Happy Birthday GG We love your face and hope you had a superbly awesome day, and that you know how much you are loved!
back to the pictures of.....what else? Kaiya!
New birthday clothes/hair things. She LOVES wearing the petticoat/tutu type skirt:


Kaiya saw bolt and really wanted me to make her a penny doll. This is how it turned out (this was like two months ago!) haha--kind of behind.

Kaiya always asks to hold her cousin Lillie, and Lillie is pretty patient with her and lets her hold her for a few minutes: 
that's all for now! sending my love everybody!xxxxoooo
10 comments:
i love that skirt on her,so cute. also the pictures of her holding her cousin are so sweet especially since she looks almost as big as kaiya! I love how much she loves babies.
Your daughter is so beautiful!! By the way, you are soooo talented Melissa!!
good luck with soloing! I am sure you will do fine. Remember be firm and loud! Haha. I will probably see you in the classroom as soon as things settle with the construction.
solo! nice, that means you are almost done! are you gonna teach when you finish? good luck with all of that, i am sure your amazing at it!
Kaiya seems to already know how to model in front of the camera. She's a pretty girl.
Hang in there with the schooling. It sure is nice when you finish, to know you did it. That alone has done more for me as a mom than I ever realized it would. Way to go.
hey melissa! I love kaiya's skirt..so cute and flirty! and the doll? geez..you're like the most craftiest person ever..hummm..i'm in yws and I would love for you to teach my girls how to do something like that..but we live in kapolei..but would you be willing to? that would be awesome if you could..i know you're busy with school, but anyways...good luck with teaching!
CUTE!
How's teaching by yourself going Melissa?
Awesome!! where you teaching at? Good luck with that and Kaiya is getting so big. Love the skirt!!
yay - almost done with the program!!! i'm sure you are gonna make an awesome teacher!
and i love kaiya's skirt!
Post a Comment