Wednesday, December 23, 2009

mary

it's a good thing that they had Kaiya be Mary in the primary nativity scene, otherwise there would have been big trouble, because she already told everyone she was Mary. Each time we went to see the nativity statues at the school she always said "I'm Mary!"

She always wants to "be" someone.


Here is little mary making a shaka sign with ckaz:



our little family:
mary and the star(Lili)

all of our little neighbor girls, in action:

mary and joseph (marley):
this is where she is telling him that he HAS to hold her hand or he won't be her boyfriend anymore:
I made a video and it's good. In this one she tugs on Joseph pretty hard to make sure he is standing close enough to her:
but this one that Hillary made is better, becuase this where you can see her threatening Joseph:



All the little kids were so cute!
next up, santa clause and snow!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mary throwing Shaka- I love it! She is the obvious choice for Mary. :) all the kids look so very adorable!

liko said...

i liked her tapping and then grabbing joseph, she's one determined little mary!!

max campbell said...

hahaha!!!! I had to hold my mouth shut, so my laughs wouldn't wake up the whole house.....hehe

ashley said...

she is awesome. i love all thinks kaiya!

Koren Crosby said...

she cracks me up, I know she is going to rule her roost...hehe!!

lizzie said...

Hilarious. Kaiya makes me laugh.

Atwood Ohana said...

Melissa! Kay first of all, i didn't even know you were pregnant. You don't even look it! How exciting that you'll have a boy and a girl! When is your due date then? Loved the clip of Kaya being Mary. How precious! Well...have a great rest of the holiday break! love ya

Mary Boyd said...

That was so sweet! I am sad we miss out on all of these fun things over there. Kaiya is adorable in her costume. I love it!