Friday, December 18, 2009

the things she says

Kaiya asked the Dr. If HE had a baby in his belly too, to which he replied: " no, I just eat too much, but I am working on that". Than he called her "lively" and vibrant.

Kaiya said "NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO SELL MY BROTHER!" when she was talking on the phone to my Mom. Apparently she thought my mom wanted her to sell him.

She told the little boy who played Joseph in the nativity scene that if he didn't hold her hand then he would'nt be her boyfriend anymore, while she was pulling and tugging on him to make him hold her hand.

I need to write these things down better because every other thing that comes out of her mouth is outrageous. When I remember I am writing those down too.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

i know- i feel like i need to start carrying around a notebook for these things. kaiya is hilarious! her blurbs def. need to be recorded for future posterity! (or just our entertainment!!)

lizzie said...

Hilarious. You are going to have your hands full in a decade or so. :)

I also feel like I should be carrying around a notebook. Kids say the darndest things, right?

liko said...

funny girl! kaiya-isms are the best!

Anonymous said...

thats such a good idea. i keep thinking that i want to do that with luke and annie too, they say the funniest things!!

Trevor and Lauren said...

what a kick! Congrats on the baby boy!!!!

Heidi Crosby said...

Those are great comments! She seems like a funny girl. Hey, and congrats on the baby boy! I hadn't heard (or read) it until today when I checked your blog. That's cool. You'll like it. Boys are fun.