Thursday, December 31, 2009

what do you think?

I love these little Mexican embroidery dresses and shirts, always have. Do you like them too?





now only if I had 80 dollars (I know you can get them MUCH cheaper than that).

found here.

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I love them I love them I do! How can you be from southern California and not? :) send a brother of yours down to TJ and you'll get em cheap for sure! One of my friends mailed me a Mumu version of these when I was pregnant with Ambrose and it became a type of uniform for me. Haha :) the shirt one is especially cute. Yep. Wish I had $80 to give you now so you could buy them all. Maybe Kaiya will lend you her fifty. ;)

Stephanie said...

Oh wait, maybe it's not a shirt now that I look at it? Well, the first one anyway. My mom always had one for lounging and house work. Awesome.

ashley said...

i love love love them so much! i always look for them at thirft stores, have found a few, but don't have them any more! my mom had one she would always wear when i was a lil tyke, i think that is part of the reason i love them so.
just looked at stephs comment about her mom in one, so funny!

Anonymous said...

aaron and alma are in mexaco right now! send them a message to pick you and me up one! (i love them too!)

liko said...

my mom always had those dresses- especially when we lived in tva. she had white, red, different colors - they were her sleeping dresses. i don't know where she scored them, i'll ask. i doubt they were expensive. $80!? ca-razy!!!

echo said...

yup, love them too.

Jennelle said...

Oh yea... $80 is ridiculous. I got one from Mexico the last time I went for like 8 bucks. Soooo cute!

liko said...

my mom had a red one, blue one and white one. she scored em down in tijuana for cheap.

Koren Crosby said...

email aaron and alma, they are in mexico now they can get you one

Melissa said...

Koren and Mara, excellent idea! I facebooked her a couple of days ago. She said she would check it out for me. My wish may come true after all! :)

stef j. said...

i bought one when i was in mexico a few years ago SUPER cheap... and i LOVE it!!

Leisa Tapia said...

Hey! sorry I disappeared for new years! we really wanted to do something, but i totally lost my phone and we were just beachin it all week and did nothing, i think I was actually asleep for new years...
and I have been wondering for a while now if you were expecting.. so yay! congrats! you look AWESOME for 5 months!!
We'll come over and visit you guys sometime soon!