Monday, December 07, 2009

wish list

true, I am not a ten year old anymore. and officially I am too old to make a Christmas wish list, but I am going to do it anyways just because I can. no harm in a list, right? this is taking no regard for cost, Santa has no price limit right? this is just my little wish list.

I've had my eyes on:



Screen printing kit
, three different methods in one, think of all the possibilities!



Bend the Rules with Fabric by Amy Karol. looks like an awesome book.


Chad makes fun of me for this, but I used a Cricut recently for a school project and I fell in love with it. They are so user friendly and the results are awesome. They are super cool and I don't even scrapbook, but they are useful for many things. I don't think this is a reasonable desire AT ALL because the cost is obscene, but someday I still want one.

They have some on craigslist for half the price, and maybe I'll score one for even less if I keep on checking. It's not like I really need it, so I have time to check for the perfect deal.

This is my little wish list...for now :)

8 comments:

Erin said...

i want a cricut sooo bad too! they are sooo awesome!

Stephanie said...

good list :) i am with you all the way on all accounts of course- but especially bend the rules fabrics!!!

.Ang. said...

I have that screen printing kit. They sell it at Honolulu Craft supply in pearlridge.

and the cricut is pretty awesome! I dont' know why anyone would make fun of someone for wanting one. They are sweet! you can do so much with them!

Kim's just sayin' said...

seriously guys just don't understand the coolness of such things. totally worth it. I hope santa brings you all of them (in perfect world right?)

trevor said...

the cricut is AWESOME! I have no idea how many times a week I say I want one, but it is A LOT.

stef j. said...

trevor wants a cricut?? :)

liko said...

um, yeah, thanks for making me want that screenprinting kit now...i have a rad printing book, but have yet to use it...

Mary Boyd said...

I want what you want! Well, now I do... those are so fun!