Monday, February 15, 2010

my valentines

Chad and Kaiya. They are my favorite people on this planet, we have so much fun together.

I love chad because he's:
silly
charming
oh so handsome
smart
can fix any computer on earth
loves technology and always keeps us up to date
loves to do math (which I can't do in the slightest)
encourages me to do the things I love
gives me cute babies (see below)
likes to fix things
loves to be romantic
and the list goes on and on

and because he looks really good in old granny wigs (see below):

and I love Kaiya because she's:

just as silly as her dad
has the best giggle ever
loves to be independent, but still likes to have me near
is the best beach buddy on earth
has a "crazy laugh" that she has perfected
loves to dance
loves to sing
loves to make up her own songs
not afraid to talk to strangers (or any body for that matter)
and she's a smarty just like her daddy
I could go on and on.....




can't wait for my third little valentine to greet us, I love him because he's:

my boy! can't wait!
mellow in my tummy
teaching his sister how to be a big girl
gives me tiny little pokes to say hello




and to think next year, I will have a big long list of the things I love about him.

i love all of my valentine's, including you. :)

8 comments:

liko said...

we love you guys!!
you are blessed with chad and kaiya and baby!!!
you are looking so great, melissa!! i think pregnant women are so beautiful!

Hillaryous said...

I LOVE THESE PHOTOS! Oh my gosh! Kaiya is getting so big and beautiful!!!! You and that lil boy are SOOOO cute!!!! I love your hair!!!!! and your belly!!! xoxox

We love you and happy HAART day!

Stephanie said...

i love you guys!! i love your babies too and you know what? chad is a really cool husband of my friend. he's just easy to talk to and cool- just like you.

anyway, loved this lovey post! call me!

.Ang. said...

Love this!!

The pictures are great!!! nice to see what Chad will look like when he's old and grey with a mushroom cut!!

You are looking cute!! Remember when you always say you look terrible pregnant??? I don't believe you

Koren Crosby said...

cute and sweet comments! you look good, bet you are getting anxious, can't believe he will be here soon. so did you two decide his name.

ashley said...

chad really makes that old woman wig work for him. if he ever goes bald, at least he has that to fall back on.
you have some great valentines and they are lucky to have an amazing gal like you too! i can't wait to meet your little boy!!!!

oh, and i love your new header. so fun!

Heidi Crosby said...

I hadn't realized he was a boy. Congratulations!

Erin said...

kaiya is getting so big and gorgeous. you look so gorgeous melissa! seriously...you are one hot prego mama!