Kaiya is now showing me that she is a big girl, at any opportunity she gets. She doesn't want to ride in her stroller anymore because she says: "my baby brother will need to ride in it".She rides her bike EVERYWHERE and is learning how to go super duper fast. She always says, "look at how speedy I am mom!" As she almost topples sideways becasue her training wheels both don't touch the ground at the same time when she goes really fast. I always think she is going to tip over, but she never does, thank goodness.
And of course she has always loved to shake her little booty, like no ones business! I think she's ready to get a job at the PCC. :) I need to start taking her to the Tahitian dancing class at the elementary school, she loves to dance.
We went to the Tahitian village and they asked for a volunteer, her hand shot up in the sky, so they picked her and the lady tied on the sarong:
Kaiya watched and followed along as best as she could: and here's a little clip of her awesome moves:
7 comments:
look at those hips-a-shakin! she has got some moves!
look at her little booty shakin'!!! she is a natural!!
she is so fun and so precious!!
She makes our day We LOVE you guys!
Miss you LOVE Grandpa,Grandma&Kev
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That is the cutest dang thing! She is so out going....I love it.
Kaiya is so sweet!!! I love the video clip!
that's too cute melissa! little tahitian dancer hows the pregnancy going?
Post a Comment