Friday, April 02, 2010

a big belly and a white easter dress.

okay lets just get this over with, here are some belly shots. Grandma, here you go this is me and my two babies last sunday (31 weeks):


and here is Kaiya's easter dress, I made her. She has some great moves for the camera :).
my favorite part is the little blue buttons in the back:



This was like two days ago, in the bathroom at Tamura's (the grocery store) while I was waiting for Kaiya to finish up. I took my last belly shot here too because I don't have a full length mirror at home so it's basically impossible for me to get a shot of my whole belly.
32 weeks (ie 8 months):


There you have it, in all it's glory. My belly gets lots of attention for her size. Often people ask/say things like: "You look like your due any day now, when's the big day?" and I reply with a smile on my face: "In two months", usually the response is just a shocked look. haha

Yes, it's big and it's really uncomfortable...BUT I love my big belly, if only because it holds and cradles my new little guy and keeps him warm till I get to hold him in my arms. I'm lucky to have easy, risk free pregnancies, with big, healthy babies inside. I just can't wait to cuddle and love this little boy!

15 comments:

terri said...

Sweet love you guys!

Smith Family said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! :-) Ignore all the comments, you look awesome!! I had someone ask me if I was having a baby elephant once. I get huge when I'm pregnant! I wish I just got cute like you!

Noelle said...

I SO wish I could see you in person! You look gorgeous pregnant! Kaiya is getting so big too. LOVE her Easter dress. I hope everything goes well for you these next couple of months!

Stephanie said...

I loved this whole post- the belly, the dress, the little girl, you...etc, but that last paragraph just made me feel warm and happy. What a sweet mama you are.

liko said...

i love it!!
you look so good and i love kaiya's dress - i LOVE swiss dot!!i never got around to sewing an Easter dress for faith this year...Happy Easter!!!

Hillaryous said...

Ya, I'd prob be that person! Shocked to hear you have 2 more months! But you look great! I love the belly on ya! You are a SUPER CUTE prego mamacita!

I love & miss you! Hope to see you soon, somehow! :( xoxox

p.s.
I love Kaiya's dress! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

YAY for the new pictures! You look amazing! I cant wait to meet him too!

Chelsea said...

You look beautiful Melissa!! It's getting so close, so exciting! Hope you guys have a great Easter!

Love ya =]

dangeruseire.blogspot.com said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful Easter. Love the photos.

Koren Crosby said...

you look great! its always good to have a healthy baby. I was huge with Chet, remember he was 9 pounds!

Erin said...

i got those same questions! you look beautiful! im glad there was finally another belly pics!

leslie jo said...

I would rather look pregnant than just chubby. YOu look soo cute! I LOVE both your dresses.

Jennelle said...

your so dang cute. Love kaiya's dress and adore the crib.

The Emericks said...

Yeah for the belly shot! You look absolutely adorable! Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!!! I can not wait to see him:)