h o l y c r a p ! i could not imagine being this woman. you, however, look fabulous. hang in there!!
oh. my. word..........
WOW... she must be having triplets or something. YOU, on the other hand, are an adorable preggo lady... can't wait to meet your little man :)
Moo are you kidding me...You look great! See you soon
holy cow! i showed the girls I work with, we were shocked, they will never have kids now. im sure you look gorgeous!
haha, all these other people seem to know thats not you! i was like...NO WAY, your belly cant be that big! haha. you fooled me...
WOW.aren't you glad that's not you?I think you look great! and you are SO CLOSE!!! I can't wait to meet your little guy!
THAT IS CRAZY!!! I want to see a picture of you though! I am sure you look ADORABLE!
hahahahahah this made me laugh really hard. you're funny.
i was like, 'there's no freakin' waay that's really her belly'. and i was right.
wow...wow...I don't know what else to say.
you are NOT that big!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
h o l y c r a p !
i could not imagine being this woman. you, however, look fabulous. hang in there!!
oh. my. word.
...
...
...
WOW... she must be having triplets or something. YOU, on the other hand, are an adorable preggo lady... can't wait to meet your little man :)
Moo are you kidding me...
You look great! See you soon
holy cow! i showed the girls I work with, we were shocked, they will never have kids now. im sure you look gorgeous!
haha, all these other people seem to know thats not you! i was like...NO WAY, your belly cant be that big! haha. you fooled me...
WOW.
aren't you glad that's not you?
I think you look great! and you are SO CLOSE!!! I can't wait to meet your little guy!
THAT IS CRAZY!!! I want to see a picture of you though! I am sure you look ADORABLE!
hahahahahah this made me laugh really hard. you're funny.
i was like, 'there's no freakin' waay that's really her belly'. and i was right.
wow...wow...I don't know what else to say.
you are NOT that big!!!
Post a Comment