Tuesday, May 04, 2010

for reals

okay, heres my beach belly shot, taken last tuesday after a Dr's appt ...


at turtle bay were this goggle wearing little girl...


and I saw a honu...
just swimming around in the shallow water, nibbling on some sea moss and such. He attracted quite the crowd (we were at turtle bay after all).

Then my little honu swam around on her boogie board (like usual), splashing and giggling away:
It was a great day at the beach.

This is my most recent belly shot taken about 10.3 minutes ago.

Did I mention that I get to go to Kailua to have an ultrasound tomorrow! yay! I want to see what he looks like.

Also did I mention that I will be 37 weeks on Thursday! Finally, almost done. Can't wait.

13 comments:

terri said...

Guess what your little brother said
"pretty much looks the same" then he laughed and headed out to school.
love you

Smith Family said...

You are getting so close!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

you are almost done, i cant believe it! and ADORABLE BATHING SUIT! where did you get it?! you look great!

Erin said...

yay! almost done! you look great!

lizzie said...

Your hair is so long! It looks great. As you do in a bathing suit. :) You've got to flaunt it while you've got it, right?

Shayla Finlinson said...

you look great girl.. I loved the picture from your last post... so funny... can't wait to see your little guy

kuaback said...

hunnie..you are frickin huge..i feel for ya and that heavy tummy..almost there though..

xoxo
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Are you sure there aren't twins in there?? Just kidding, you look great. Love you, GMA

leslie jo said...

How fun what an adventure. I would LOVE some Hawaii beach time right now! Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy you look great!

liko said...

you are so lovely pregnant. seriously. so many babies!! thanks for letting me be pregnant vicariously!!

Shanae said...

You look so cute, your hair is getting SO LONG!!!! HAVE ANG TAKE SOME PREGO PICS OF YOU PLEASE FOR ME :)

Rhitzclan said...

Soon, so soon!

Jana and Rob said...

You look so cute and that quilt was awesome! I made a table runner the other night, it turned out OK but I hope to be able to make a quilt one day.