just when i was feeling content with not having a baby for a long time noah had to show up and be DELICIOUS!seriously- how precious is he?? i cant wait to see what kind of personality he has too. these pictures are amazing.
I can't wait to hold my grandson!!
He is so precious. i wish we were there so our babies could grow up together. Oh and I love the blanket and photos!!!
GOOD JOB ANGIE!!! WHAT PRECIOUS PHOTOS!!! I want to see him. I just love the pics with Kaiya looking and him and kissing him. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!I am sure you are loving EVERY min.Congrats. SO FUN! So wonderful!
I think he looks a lot like his uncle, nice hair, charming smile, mellow. Hurray for Pegasus !
noah- your adorable!and the pics of he and k are to die for- she loves her little brother so much!!!!
congratulations! He is such a sweetie. and 10 lbs?? good job, Melissa! glad that he is a good sleeper too!
So adorable! My two faves are the one with her touching his neck sweetly and the one where she's giving him a kiss. They are precious! Congrats!
He is so adorable! I love the pictures!!!
i LOVE the ones of he and kaiya together!!! and you!!such great shots!!
Beautiful baby boy.....I love the hair line the most,...oh and those eyes...Congrats you guys!!!!
Soo cute! I love them all.
He is adorable! Congratulations!
He is gorgeous!Hope your doing well!
she did a great job on the pics. he really is irresistable! I want to kiss and snuggle him so bad!
how have I not seen these yet? I LOVE the crib shots. Leave it to Ang to figure out a way to get all of your hard work (crib, noah's quilt, and noah) into one shot!!!LOVE THEM!!!
The ones of Kaiya and him and then the one of you holding him looking at the camera are all just precious! What a fun time for you guys! :)
Post a Comment
17 comments:
just when i was feeling content with not having a baby for a long time noah had to show up and be DELICIOUS!
seriously- how precious is he?? i cant wait to see what kind of personality he has too. these pictures are amazing.
I can't wait to hold my grandson!!
He is so precious. i wish we were there so our babies could grow up together. Oh and I love the blanket and photos!!!
GOOD JOB ANGIE!!! WHAT PRECIOUS PHOTOS!!! I want to see him. I just love the pics with Kaiya looking and him and kissing him. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
I am sure you are loving EVERY min.
Congrats. SO FUN! So wonderful!
I think he looks a lot like his uncle, nice hair, charming smile, mellow. Hurray for Pegasus !
noah- your adorable!
and the pics of he and k are to die for- she loves her little brother so much!!!!
congratulations! He is such a sweetie. and 10 lbs?? good job, Melissa! glad that he is a good sleeper too!
So adorable! My two faves are the one with her touching his neck sweetly and the one where she's giving him a kiss. They are precious! Congrats!
He is so adorable! I love the pictures!!!
i LOVE the ones of he and kaiya together!!! and you!!
such great shots!!
Beautiful baby boy.....I love the hair line the most,...oh and those eyes...Congrats you guys!!!!
Soo cute! I love them all.
He is adorable! Congratulations!
He is gorgeous!
Hope your doing well!
she did a great job on the pics. he really is irresistable! I want to kiss and snuggle him so bad!
how have I not seen these yet? I LOVE the crib shots. Leave it to Ang to figure out a way to get all of your hard work (crib, noah's quilt, and noah) into one shot!!!
LOVE THEM!!!
The ones of Kaiya and him and then the one of you holding him looking at the camera are all just precious! What a fun time for you guys! :)
Post a Comment