Monday, June 14, 2010

sweet little boy

Noah was born last friday at 9:16 pm. He is such a sweet, calm, little guy. From the moment he has been born I havent been able to take my eyes off of him! We just love him so much!

He weighed 10.08 lbs and he was 22.5 inches long, labor and delivery went surprisingly smooth, considering his size.

So far he is the opposite of how Kaiya was as a baby in almost every way, he will even sleep in his own bed now (Kaiya never did). We love both of our babies so much, they have their own unique personalities already.
Kaiya can't give him enough kisses
Daddy and his mini me, love to cuddle and take naps
Welcome to the world little guy, we love you!

17 comments:

ashley said...

yea, i have been wanting more pics to look at! noah is awesome, i need to come meet him- but i need my kids to be germ free first! glad everything is going well and he is a good little guy for you!
ahhh, congrats, i am just so happy for you :)

Janet said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Our son Michael is coming to BYUH in the fall!

Stephanie said...

what a handsome precious boy! so glad i got to meet him already, but DYING to hold him now that asher is better! GIMME! ;)

Shayla Finlinson said...

congrats he is so adorable.. and what a big guy... you go girl.. he is a keeper for sure...

echo said...

what a cutie! i heard that he looked like chad but WOW, he really looks like chad. i can't wait to meet him and hold him.

liko said...

seriously, a little chad.
he is adorable!! can't wait to meet him in person! and what a big boy!!!
how you doing??

.Ang. said...

He is the perfect little addition to your family!!

he is adorable!!!

Enjoy having a newborn in your house!!! It just doesn't ever last long enough!

lizzie said...

Hooray. I've been waiting for pictures all weekend. :) He totally looks like Chad. I would agree that the newborn stage goes by really quickly, except that I really like it when they are old enough to not wake me up every few hours. Which is my way of saying that I hope you get enough sleep.

Chelsea said...

Yay little Noah!!! He is adorable Melissa, congrats! I hope one day soon our little guys can meet! =] Love you guys!

stef j. said...

wow 10 pounds!?!! he is such a mini chad... isn't it amazing how different they are right from birth.

he's adorable! congrats!

Hillaryous said...

YAY! Love him already! I so wish I could be there to see him! These boys sure seem to be the best baby #2! I'm loving his cute lil lips! Lil Pouters!

WAY TO GO on delivering him! 10lbs! AMAZING! He's a perfect fit!

xoxox

Tane and Angela said...

oh my goodness! he's soo adorable and you are right! he looks just like chad! that's crazy! anyways..congratulations on your family and man-congratulations on deliveing a 10 pound baby! even more kudos on you! congrats!

Anonymous said...

he is adorable! we are so glad that everything went well! i love how much he looks like chad :0). we cant wait to meet our newest nephew!

leslie jo said...

Congrats he is soo cute! I am glad he is sleeping in his bed for you! He is a big cute baby glad all went well in labor and delivery.

The Emericks said...

10 POUNDS! Go Mama, that's a healthy baby! Congratulations! Noah is so adorable! Congratulations to your beautiful family.

Emily said...

Wow 10 pounds. you did seem THAT big in your last post. Way to go girl.

kuaback said...

He is HUGE Mel..no wonder your tummy was big..congrats hunnie..he's gorgeous