here he is now in all his three month glory (please excuse the terrible cellphone pictures)


As you can see he's definitely growing out of that six month onesie. Noah loves to roll over, and over. It's his favorite thing to do! He also loves to giggle and laugh (he also has a very serious, "serious face")He likes to do the airplane on my legs
He is such a sweet little angel boy, and I don't know how I got so lucky to be his mom.
Kiaya and Kali together at last! It was so fun to see the Jones' and of course my lovely Hillary and jojo! I love these girls. I always feel so comfortable with them, just like family.

Do you notice the newest member of our family!? Ella (or ella grace, as kaiya likes to call her!). We were lucky enough to be able to get this dog from Nana, already named, potty trained, and two years old.
She will forever look like a puppy but luckily she is not a puppy at all! And she is potty trained so I don't have to do all the work!
8 comments:
kiaya looks soo grown up..she's such a beautiful little girl and your son! 3 months?! man..he's such a stud baby!! such cute kids! hope everythings good!
i need biggger pictures of the big boy- this didn't give me my fix! :)
agh! he is soooo cute!!! this weekend was fun, lets do it more often!
He's HUGE! I think he is bigger than mason now. I bet Kaiya is in LOVE with the puppy. How fun. And those two look so happy to be reunited!
Kaiya looks so much bigger already and she is GORGEOUS! Seriously, you guys make really cute kids! I can't believe your little guy is so big already!
oh i want to squeeze that big baby of yours! i can't believe how big he is already. ok, i can.
and how fun to have a lil dog! i bet k is in love, these girls here want a dog so bad!
IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!! Kali is ready for her next Utah trip to visit Kaiya and Jo Jo! I am glad you are closer, we should hopefully see you before the end of the year:)
ugh, he is so adorable! seriously I just want to eat him!!! um i am so jealous of kaiya's puppy! I want that same one!
Post a Comment