Thursday, May 19, 2011

twinners and a roadtrip

In March our family went to visit our friends in Vegas, Jamie got our kids the most adorable matching clothes. Baby boys in suspenders... is there anything cuter? 




And cute little girls in blue stripes and yellow leggings:







all together. the only thing missing are Lincoln's twin Olivia and Big brother Austin...



 On the drive back we found a really big, irresistible rocking chair. They were practically swallowed by it.



Check out these mountains:



2 comments:

Shanae said...

I have been loving the nice hot sunny days surrounded with snowy mountains, I think it is so beautiful!!! I need to get a picture before all the snow melts. I hope I am not to late;)

hivat said...

So I was looking at this post and saw that you took photos in Beaver! That is where I grew up! LOL! I used to work at that gas station while I was in High School!

Dust