Friday, June 03, 2011

Creating Art

Kaiya is currently painting some pictures for Art for Education, while she hums a little tune.





Art for Education from trisha Zemp on Vimeo.


It's a good think to be a part of, and painting/creating art is something she does daily. Plus what little kid wouldn't want to see their art for sale?

I sent an email to Trisha asking where to send it to and this was she said:

I am in Utah right now, and if you live around these parts, I could come pick if up from you. If not, then you can send me a scanned picture of the art piece, and we will put it up on the website for sale. When it gets sold we will send you the address of the person who purchased it, and money to ship it. If you would rather us do that shipping, you could mail it directly to me, and I will take care of it from there!
Thanks so much for your email! If you have any questions, let me know! Another way you can help out, is just by spreading the word! If you could facebook/tweet/blog, or just plain tell people about us, we would be SO grateful! Thanks again!!!

 Have your child create some art, and let others know about it too! 

1 comment:

ashley said...

how cool that kaiya is going to sell some of her masterpieces! i really should have velz and ivy do this!