Sunday, June 05, 2011

Noah is One!

Can you believe it!? Yep, he turned one yesterday!


We had a picnic lunch at the park, with our families.
Noah had a blast!

He couldn't believe that he got a whole cake to himself

at first he kind of touched it, and licked it a little then he got really excited a made a big mess:


He really wanted to have a fork because he saw that everyone was eating with one:

at one point he put his face down and sucked on the cake! haha

His two favorite baby cousins:
Family:
the tee pee was a big hit:


Loved his car from nana and papa:

and his push toy from Kaiya:

He's such a sweet, curious, happy, little guy and I am so glad that he is ours! Happy Birthday little guy, we love you!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha such fun pictures. Looks like Noah enjoyed himself. Happy Birthday Noah..... from Uncle and Ger

Courtney said...

Wow I can't believe it! We miss you guys! I love your teepee and your kids are as cute as ever.

Shanae said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!! He is getting so big!!!! I need to come see your cute little family soon!

Shaun said...

hey this is Shaun and Lindsey. That is amazing he is 1! And really cool too. well happy birthday from Cambodia

Stephanie said...

K got it! Man, it is so cute. I love the fabric you chose too. You just make adorable things- from kids to crafts :)

ashley said...

one?!?! wow! how fun!
i dig the teepee, your awesome for making it!
and i love all the fabrics that pop in the pictures too!