Noah is getting so big. He understand pretty much everything I say, or ask him to do. If I ask him to go get something, pick up something or touch his noce (eyes, ears, mouth, head toes etc) he will.
He talks a lot too. His favorite thing to do is talk in a low raspy voice like a monster, it is so funny. Which is why we made him one for halloween. He says words like mommee, daaad, aiya, "stop it!" no, yes, yeah (his favorite word), ella, miiiine, nurse, bed, grandma, gampa, geeeeegeeee, nana, candy! He has a pretty good vocabulary. He will try to say anything that we say, sometimes it sounds right on and other times he is just mimicking our sounds.
He throws his head back and does a raspy laugh, he claps and waits to be clapped for, he jumps off anything and everything, he is a daredevil. He loves loves loves to be chased and play "pee a boo". And when he's grumpy in the car I turn on "his music" and he gets happy instantly.
He's been really curious about the potty for a while and he likes to sit on it, clap for himself and flush, but yesterday morning he actaully went pee in the potty! It was only a tinkle, but he did it!! We're not in a hurry to potty train him, but we like to indulge him if he wants to sit on it. I'm thinking about trying it out soon since he is so interested.
he's so fun! We love him
3 comments:
he is wearing it! I LOVE IT! so glad you got it! :D xoxox love y'all!
That's our Grandson and we LOVE him just the way he is!
Merry Christmas LOVE YOU
Post a Comment