She walked to the stage, she was a little nervous. But she did it all on her own. She bore her sweet and simple testimony, all on her own.
This is what she said...
Then she walked right down to the very back where we were sitting and sat on my lap and gave me a hug. I tried to hide the tears in my eyes, but lets face it I was so awed by her! She amazes me daily. I love that she got up there on her own, just because she wanted to (and even though she was afraid).
I am so proud of her. She has a strong spirit and it shines through all the time. She constantly surprises me with her thoughts and insights daily. I learn from her in so many ways and... I think she has more guts than I do.
I love her so much!

5 comments:
what a beautiful testimony!I love that girl!
She is such a great example to me too. I don't think I've ever borne my testimony in a sacrament meeting.
She is lucky to have such great parents too!
Love you all!
what a beautiful, wonderful experience!!!
yeah, i've never gone up in fast and testimony meeting, either. to see my children do it on their own would make me cry with joy!
you guys are teaching her well!!
Ahh! its always so sweet when your children bear their testimony! Good job mom! BTW, I like those curtains.
Way to go Kaiya! Such a strong spirited little lady! We love you to death! Keep growing!
LOVE U KAIYA, give her a kiss for me. She is so awesome. Such a strong spirit. Such sweet moments to cherish!!!
Post a Comment