Kids excited!
Noah just wanted to unwrap things!
All Kaiya asked Santa for was a Bridal Barbie set. She was super excited when she opened it:
All ready for church, in their matching attire:
lil man in his lil bowtie (it killed me!):
We has a nice Christmas in Hawaii. Good food, good company, fun kids and we of course got to go to the beach.. my favorite parts. I wish I was at the beach right now! Oh wait it is snowing outside...
4 comments:
I am so so glad we got to spend some time with you beautiful friends! I LOVE Kaiya's dress so much- did you make it?
Noah and his bowtie are so stinkin adorable!! You have such cute kids!!
awesome matching outfits, mom!! still so bummed i missed you!!
I did make her dress, but I just used a ladies skirt that I found at the thrift store. It's a fun and fast project. then I used leftovers to make noah's bowtie.
Post a Comment