
And the cat and Kaiya had way too much fun with it. She would push her head against the side of the tent and the cat would be on the outside and jump on her head. She giggled so much. We made a video but it has suddenly vanished and we don't know where it went. But you can tell by her face how fun she thought it was.
6 comments:
So fun! This summer Jeff and I had a "camp out" with our nieces and nephews in the back yard at Jeff's parents' house. They were SO excited about it and we had a lot of fun. Tents just have that kind of power don't they? I love it!
When jake and I got a tent for our wedding we totally set it up in the backyard at his house and slept in it for a few days. It was so fun! I love this photo. She is looking so old and is a little girl not a baby anymore. Love that we can keep in touch over the blogging world. Thanks for the comment and letting me know you are out there.
This picture is too cute. Kaiya is a doll!
I "camped" out in the backyard all the time when I was little. It was my favorite thing ever! Amber--so fun that you two did that now that we are "grown-ups" I think I will have to try that someday when I don't live in TVA anymore.:)
I loved setting up the tent in the living room, or the backyard, when I was a kid. Such good memories. Kaiya is a lucky girl.
this is such a fun idea that we will have to try when the chub gets a little more kaiya-aged!:)
Post a Comment