Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Two chubby babes


The picture I really wanted to post was of Kaiya laying on top of Ambrose, while he was laying on his belly--but alas I didn't find the camera fast enough. I guess she just couldn't resist Ambrose and all his chubby glory, laying right in front of her on the floor. He took it like a man and didn't even cry. What a good little boy.
This face of hers looks like what it is--she was somewhat territorial of her baby toys. Ones she hasn't even touched for at least a couple of months. But she's learning to share more.
We liked having Stephanie and Ambrose hang out with us. Hopefully you'll come see us again soon, we like having new friends. Kaiya just kept singing this song over and over again all day yesterday.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh man so delighted to be up on the blog! it makes me feel very cool, probably more than it should... :) haha! we had so much fun too- maybe we'll stop by this afternoon or something. either way we need to eat those cookies again- i love a good treat!

Melissa said...

haha! come stop by anytime. I warn you though, my house is in a constant state of chaos. But you'll have to get used that if we're going to be friends;).