that I always forget to blog about things that I plan on blogging about. These pictures are from when Kaiya wanted to dress herself. She came out of her room with her skirt on her neck and she put on my bracelets. She wore it like this for like half of the day until I made her take it off for nap time. I love when she tries to do things on her own, it makes me happy.



This is also when she had this nasty red eye, goopy thing. so if you look closely and notice that her eyes look really bad that is why.
7 comments:
poor girl with red-eye!
She is definitely going to be fashion diva when she grows up.
So cute!! She's going to start a trend with the skirt around the neck. I'm so glad you remembered to post this. It's too funny to forget!
what a stylish shawl! (is that how you spell that word? i struggle with spelling...)
seriously- stylish.
so cute! and this is the first time that I've really thought, "Wow, Kaiya looks like Chad."
p.s. I tagged you. ;)
That is cute! I like the skirt fabric did you make it too?
Post a Comment