Saturday, May 10, 2008

Now due tuesday

I forgot that we were supposed to post project two today and didn't post a reminder, so I'm going to post on Wednesday.
Please turn in your pictures by Tuesday, so we can see all the talent you lovely folks have. Thanks to those of you who have already turned your pictures in. I can't wait to post to post everything!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh thank goodness! I had pictures but nothing I liked. Thanks for forgetting!

Jennelle said...

I'm on it...I just remembered today and check-ed your blog to see if I was too late. I will send mine in, mahalo =o)

stef j. said...

I'm in the same boat as Jennelle ... phew.

Stephanie said...

oh good thing- i had mine ready and forgot to send it! so i checked your blog today and read this and said, AHH!!!! i forgot to send it... but now i'm right on time. :)