Here they are in no particular order (if you made a comment in your email then I added that too, cause I loved your captions):
Shanae
Stephanie
"whenever thomas gets up with ambrose in the morning i am so excited because i get to sleep in for a little while, but without fail in about a half hour or so i hear someone calling "mama, mama!" and see a big baby paw grasping over the edge of the bed. he never lets me sleep that long, but i am always so happy to see him and his chubby hand reaching for me. " hehe cute!!Mara
Me
"It's not spectacular or anything but I loved the colors, it was soothing to me. For some reason out of all of the ones I took this was my favorite." Do I have to quote myself?Noelle
Chad
Ashley
Janelle
I like that the fence is blurred in front of the horse instead of the fence being in focus and the horse blurred. I also like that the angle of the picture is off to the side and not straight on.
2nd picture:
I love the perspective of this photo. I like how the beams get smaller from the right hand side of the picture all the way to the other side. I don't think the beams in the background are as blurry as they should be for a depth of field picture...oh well."
I love them both.
I love them both.
Stefani

"1. I like how the title of the book in focus is Great Short Stories of the World, and then in the background you see exactly that ... a bunch of "short stories" of the world.
2.I like how the tangerine is the main focus, and Eden isn't even focusing on the cake though she's obviously been playing in it. I also like the color contrast (and health contrast) between the green peas and the orange cake." Totally agree


8 comments:
Great photos everyone!!! I am so impressed with the talent out there. I really do learn from it. I love seeing what everyone came up with. Can't wait for Project 3 =o)
Noelle I love your pics! I want to hang them on my wall ...
these are all so great! i love all of them- i was going to comment on each one but then got overwhelmed by all i was thinking/wanting to say- so i will just sum it up: im inspired!
bring on project three! :)
next time i want to participate. i even took pics for this! Ok I nedd your email asap!
That was me that deleted the last post. I forgot I was on Kurt's profile and what I said would've sounded really wrong. Everyone did an amazing job! These projects have really helped me to figure my functions on my camera. Thanks everybody and Melissa, Chad is right! You're hot!
Haha! Noelle your funny! :)
these pictures are all so great. i wish i had a camera like that so i could participate.
Post a Comment