...we ate cheesecake. We've been dying to do it and finally decided to just do it. Did you know that each piece is seven dollars!! It's so worth it!!
Chocolate Godiva Cheesecake
The first think Kaiya did was grab the piece of chocolate on top
She nibbled it like a little mouse until it was gone
The first think Kaiya did was grab the piece of chocolate on top
She nibbled it like a little mouse until it was gone
next, the whipped cream
which was tasty but she had her fill of chocolate and was done.
Time for pick-a-boo with the napkin
She reminded me of a crazy nun
Then she was pooped, so she went "night, night". She likes to fake sleep, when she does she squanches up her nose and squints her eyes, and never fails to make me laugh.

8 comments:
The first thing Luke says in the morning is " Should we look at Kaiya?" Which means he wants to look at your blog pictures! There were so many of Kaiya today, he was so so excited. When we were chatting on the computer last night Luke just sat there the whole time staring at Kaiya. He loves her! Great post, I am so glad you had a great mothers' day! Way to go Chad for making it extra special.
so fun! i llloooovvvee cheesecake factory, so good!
i love that chad is home and you guys get to all play so much for the next few months, but it makes me feel bad for calling cause i feel like you are always having family fun time!
anyways, we need to go to the beach this week for sure!
yum. i love that place! soo soo good! looks like you guys had a blast. your daughter is so hillarious!
I have never been to cheesecake factory, but now I think I must go.
Kaiya is so funny - I love the napkin pictures and the "night night"!
And way to go Chad for b-fast in bed ... wheat pancakes no-less to make up for the exquisite cheesecake :)
I love the pictures! Kaiya has the prettiest eyes and hair! She's a doll.
I've never been to cheesecake factory either weirdly enough because it's my favorite food group. Stef well have to go because it looks delicious! Kaiya was so good to go crazy! She's to funny!
oh man- that looks so so good!
I am glad you finally went but sad we didn't end up going into town:( Kaiya is so cute!! You can go ahead and take which ever picture you think is best for your project, I noticed that I had accomplished your project on accident, I am really excited, but I need to play around with that more because I don't really know how I did it! AND I love that look!!!!!
Post a Comment