Monday, September 29, 2008

friends

one of the great things about living in TVA, is that you always have friends to have popcron with when your watching a movie:and to share popsicles with on a hot and sticky day:

and you always have someone who enjoys a spontaneous dance party in the hall with you:





(i don't know why this video looks like this)

or a bathtime buddy to make a lake on the bathroom floor with:


and when it's raining outside, but you have to get out of the house, you always have friends to have a water balloon fight with:


haha! I love the ambush from behind


we have lots of fun with our buddies.

(and kudos to me for combining ten blog posts into one!)

11 comments:

Erin said...

priceless and completely adorable

lizzie said...

Those are some great pictures. I especially like the second one.

liko said...

awwww, tva friendships = priceless.

Stephanie said...

i love the new heading and all these priceless pictures! i've always been jealous of that close-knit tva community and this just took it over the top. i think i am going to get a tent and move my family in next to your building so we can join in on all the fun. or maybe i'll create a new idenity for myself and pose as a student and get in the old fashioned way... i'll let you know when i decide.

Stephanie said...

oh yeah and i also meant to say that that cute video was so classic. i wish my mom would have caught all my spontaneous made up songs on film! it sure would be funny to watch now.

diana palmer said...

i always say to myself, "wait DOES she live at TVA, her place looks way too cute inside." but i guess this confirms it.

and don't i know that that ugly run down place is the source of true joy and happiness and friends. way to milk it for all its worth! i think the kids around there have gotten cuter since i left, which is just my way of saying you're daughter takes my breath away and her friends are little beauties too!

The Waldon Family said...

Too cute! I hope someday Kaylee has a friend the way your little girl and Kali are friends. They sure are sweet. Love the tutu pic at the top!!

Jennelle said...

Although TVA can really start getting to you I think the positives outway all the little annoyances. I miss it. These are memories that you guys will for sure never forget =o)

Oh and I don't think i have mentioned how much I LOVE your header picture. She is soooo cute in that tu tu!

Shanae said...

so cute what a great post! mrs. creative, i am jealous i can't be as cute and creative as you:)

Melissa said...

haha puhlease! whatever shanae, you are.

steph set that tent up behind our buildings, it'll be perfect! actually I really should just text everyone when we have water balloon fights and such, the more the merrier!

stef j. said...

i ditto steph r. the grass is always greener at TVA.

... jealousy.